PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
Makes 1 Serving
345 Calories 48C / 7F / 27P
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bean Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Ice, as needed
1. In a blender, add the the unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, pumpkin puree, plain greek yogurt, ground cinnamon, pure maple syrup, ground nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves, ground ginger, and a scoop of protein powder.
2. Blend everything until it’s very smooth.
3. Add ice, as needed, to reach desired consistency.
Recipe originally posted by Lacey Baier on A Sweet Pea Chef